Whether you have a handful of customers or you'are invoicing around the clock, we've got the right option for your business.
Important: By using, downloading or installing any element of the Product (as defined below), you indicate that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these SuperInvoice Book Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms govern your use of the Product and form a legal contract between SuperInvoice Book, Inc. (“SuperInvoice Book”, “we” or “us”) and you (“Customer” or “you”). If you are an individual accepting these Terms on behalf of a company or entity, then you are binding the company or entity to these Terms and represent and warrant that you have full power and authority to do so. SuperInvoice Book may modify these Terms from time to time as described in Section 14 (Modifications to Terms) below.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THESE TERMS CONTAIN A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS
1. Introduction. Thank you for using the SuperInvoice Book Product! The “Product” means.
(a) our suite of services and features related to business management, including creation of invoices and related reports,
(b) our related mobile applications and software (“Software”),
(c) any Updates (defined below) and
(d) SuperInvoice Book’s standard user documentation.
2. Your Account.You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Product. Use of the Product may require you to create an account and register your email address and a password. You are solely responsible for any and all actions taken using your account and you must keep your passwords secure.
3. The Product.
1. Use of the Product. Subject to these Terms, including Section 4 (Usage Plans, Fees and Beta Releases) below, you may access and use the Product for your internal business purposes and in accordance with our standard user documentation. This includes the right to download and use the Software on compatible devices that you own or control. You may permit your employees and agents to use the Product on your behalf, but you must remain responsible for their acts, omissions and compliance with these Terms.
2.Restrictions. Your rights to use the Product are non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicenseable. You will not (or permit anyone else to):
(i) rent, lease, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, distribute or transfer the Product;
(ii) use the Product for the benefit of any third party or incorporate the Product into any other product or service;
(iii) circumvent mechanisms in the Product intended to limit your use;
(iv) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or translate the Product or attempt to derive the source code of the Software or any non-public APIs;
(v) publicly disseminate information regarding the performance of the Product;
(vi) access the Product to build a competitive product or service;
(vii) submit any viruses, worms or other harmful code to the Product or otherwise interfere with or cause harm to the Product;
(viii) seek to access information or data of other SuperInvoice Book customers;
(ix) use the Product to transmit spam or other unsolicited email; or
(x) use the Product except as expressly permitted herein.
4. Usage Plans, Fees and Beta Releases.
1. Usage Plans. SuperInvoice Book offers various usage plans for the Product , including:
• Free trials, which offer limited functionality and will expire if not converted to a paid plan (“Trial Plans”);
• Paid subscriptions, which allow you to create an unlimited number of invoices during a specific subscription period (“Paid Plans”); and
• Paid invoice packages, which let you purchase a specific number of invoices to be used within a defined period of time from the purchase date (“Invoice Packages”). Your permitted scope of use – such as features available and number of invoices and users – depends on the plan you select. Current plans are described at www.superinvoicebook.com and your specific plan will be identified in the terms presented when you register, order or pay for the Product (“Order Terms”). These Terms incorporate the Order Terms and any referenced URLs and SuperInvoice Book policies. Depending on how you use the Product, the Order Terms may be presented by SuperInvoice Book (e.g., through our website), by a third party application store or marketplace (“App Marketplace”) or through the Product itself. Paid Subscriptions are for limited subscription terms and, if not renewed, the Product will revert to limited (or no) functionality once a subscription term expires. If you have a Trial Plan, you may use the Product solely to determine whether to purchase a paid plan.
2. Fees. For Paid Subscriptions and Invoice Packages, you must pay all fees and taxes to SuperInvoice Book or the authorized third party (e.g., App Marketplace) through which you made your purchase, as specified in the Order Terms. Renewals are governed by our Billing Policy. All fees are non-refundable except as expressly specified in Section 9.2 (Termination or Suspension by SuperInvoice Book), Section 14 (Modifications to Terms), Section 17 (Apple-Related Terms), the Order Terms or our Billing Policy.
3.Beta Releases. As part of SuperInvoice Book’s effort to extend the functionality of the Product, certain features of the Product may be made available to customers on a “beta” basis (“Beta Releases”). If Customer chooses to use a Beta Release, Customer acknowledges that the Beta Release may not be complete or fully functional and may contain bugs, errors, omissions and other problems. SuperInvoice Book does not guarantee that future versions of a Beta Release will be made available under these Terms or otherwise.
4. SuperInvoice Book Payments. If you use SuperInvoice Book Payments, the additional terms in Section 7 apply.
5. Support and Updates. SuperInvoice Book uses reasonable efforts to provide email, live chat and online self-help. All support is governed by SuperInvoice Book’s then-current support policies. We may provide updates or upgrades to the Product (“Updates”). All Updates are governed by these Terms unless we specify otherwise. In certain cases, we may require you to download Updates to continue to use the Product. Updates and other Product changes are made in our discretion; we have no liability to you for any such changes and do not guarantee that any changes will meet your needs.
6. Customer Data.
1.Your Rights. As between SuperInvoice Book and Customer, Customer retains all of its rights to any business information or other data that Customer submits to the Product (“Customer Data”).
2. Use of Customer Data. Customer grants SuperInvoice Book a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use, copy, store, transmit, distribute, publicly perform and display, create derivative works of and modify any Customer Data in order to provide the Product to Customer and otherwise to operate, improve and maintain the Product. This includes SuperInvoice Book’s distribution of invoices containing Customer Data to the recipients designated by Customer through the Product. SuperInvoice Book may use the services of subcontractors to provide the Product and permit them to exercise our rights to Customer Data.
3.Storage of Customer Data. SuperInvoice Book does not provide an archiving service. SuperInvoice Book agrees only that it will not intentionally delete Customer Data prior to termination or expiration of your Paid Subscription or Invoice Package. We expressly disclaim all other storage obligations to the extent permitted by applicable law. You are solely responsible for maintaining backups of Customer Data on your own systems.
(A)In general. Customer represents, warrants and agrees that:
(i) Customer’s use of the Product will comply with all applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including those relating to privacy, data security, export control and electronic commutations (“Laws”);
(ii) Customer has obtained all necessary rights, releases and permissions to provide and allow the processing, use and disclosure of Customer Data by SuperInvoice Book under these Terms;
(iv) Customer will not use the Product in support of, or to further, any activities prohibited by any Laws (e.g., money laundering) or, even if not prohibited by law, for gambling, prostitution, alcohol, drug, pharmaceutical or healthcare businesses or services.
(B) Certain Customer Data Prohibited. Except in the specific fields designated by SuperInvoice Book, Customer agrees not to submit to the Product any tax identification numbers, bank account numbers or credit or debit card numbers. In addition, Customer agrees not to include in any invoices or otherwise submit to the Product any of the following:
(i) patient, medical or other protected health information regulated by any applicable laws, rules or regulations, including HIPAA (including without limitation any health insurance information);
(ii) social security numbers or similar; or
(iii) driver’s license numbers or California identification card numbers.
(C) Attorney Use. While attorneys are welcome to use the Product, they should not submit anything that constitutes or could reasonably be considered “confidential” or “attorney-client privileged” information. SuperInvoice Book takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Customer Data, and Customer is solely responsible for Customer Data and the consequences of its use.
(D) Responsibility for Customer Data. SuperInvoice Book takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Customer Data, and Customer is solely responsible for Customer Data and the consequences of its use.
5.Customer Indemnity. Customer will indemnify defend (at SuperInvoice Book’s request) and hold harmless SuperInvoice Book (and its affiliates and their respective employees, agents, officers, directors and customers) from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with
(i) any Customer Data,
(ii) Customer’s negligence, misconduct or breach or alleged breach of these Terms,
(iii) Customer’s relationships or disputes with any of its own customers or business partners, including any invoice recipients, and
(iv) any service, product or offering of Customer used in connection with the Product.
6.Third Party Products. If you use the Product with (or to send Customer Data to) any third party products or services (as permitted through the standard functionality of the Product), then you (not SuperInvoice Book) shall be fully responsible for and assume all risk arising from your use of such third party products or services and from the use of Customer Data by such third parties. SuperInvoice Book is not responsible for how third parties use Customer Data once it has left our systems.
7.Aggregate/Anonymous Data. In addition to its other rights above, SuperInvoice Book may aggregate Customer Data with other data so that the results are non-personally identifiable to Customer and may collect anonymous technical and other data about Customer’s use of the Product (“Aggregated/Anonymous Data”). SuperInvoice Book owns all Aggregate/Anonymous Data and may use Aggregate/Anonymous Data for its marketing, reporting and other lawful business purposes.
8. Compelled Disclosures. SuperInvoice Book may share Customer Data when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(i) satisfy any applicable law, legal process or governmental request;
(ii) enforce these Terms, including investigation of potential violations hereof; or
(iii) protect against imminent harm to the Product or the rights, property or safety of SuperInvoice Book, its users or the public as required or permitted by applicable law.
7. SuperInvoice Book Payments.
2. Your Responsibilities. Any purchase or payment is solely between you and the End Customer; SuperInvoice Book is not party to your transactions and assumes no liability or responsibility for your products, services or offerings. SuperInvoice Book is not your bank, agent, or trustee or otherwise involved in the flow of funds or payments. Any payment dispute must be resolved between you and the End Customer. WITHOUT LIMITING SECTION 10 (DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES) OR SECTION 11 (LIMITATION OF LABILITY) BELOW, SUPERINVOICE BOOK MAKES NO WARRANTY AND ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR SUPERINVOICE BOOK PAYMENTS OR ANY DISPUTES, CHARGEBACKS, OVERCHARGES, DELAYED PAYMENTS, INSUFFICIENT FUNDS, EXPIRED CARDS, CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION POWER OUTAGES, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHERWISE) OR OTHER ISSUES RELATING TO TRANSACTIONS MADE THROUGH SUPERINVOICE BOOK PAYMENTS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms to the contrary, SuperInvoice Book may modify, suspend or terminate SuperInvoice Book Payments at any time, without notice or liability to you.
8. Ownership. SuperInvoice Book and its licensors retain all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to the Product and any and all related and underlying technology and documentation. Customer is obtaining only a limited usage right to the Product, regardless of use of words like “purchase”, “sale” or similar terms. If Customer submits any comments, suggestions or other feedback regarding the Product, SuperInvoice Book may freely exploit the feedback (including as part of the Product) without restriction on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
9. Termination and Suspension. These Terms will continue until terminated.
1. Termination by Customer. You may terminate these Terms at any time by ceasing all use of the Product and deleting any Software.
2.Termination or Suspension by SuperInvoice Book. For Paid Subscriptions and Invoice Packages, SuperInvoice Book may terminate or suspend these Terms if Customer fails to cure any material breach within fifteen (15) days after written notice, except that SuperInvoice Book may terminate or suspend these Terms immediately as a result of Customer’s breach of the express obligations under Sections 3.2 (Restrictions) or 6.4 (Customer Obligations) or to prevent harm to the Product or other customers. For Trial Plans and Beta Releases, SuperInvoice Book may terminate or suspend these Terms at any time for any or no reason. Further, if SuperInvoice Book ceases to offer the Product, or if SuperInvoice Book’s right or ability to offer the Product is restricted, suspended or terminated (whether pursuant to Laws or by App Marketplaces or other third parties), SuperInvoice Book may immediately terminate or suspend these Terms. In such case, if you have a Paid Subscription or Invoice Package, you will receive a pro-rated refund based on the unused portion of your subscription term or the number of unused invoices remaining in your Invoice Package. 3.Effect of Termination.Upon termination of these Terms, your right to the Product will automatically terminate and you must cease using the Product and delete any Software. Following termination, you will have no further access to any Customer Data in the Product and SuperInvoice Book may delete all Customer Data in its possession at any time unless prohibited by applicable law. You will delete all Confidential Information (or return it to SuperInvoice Book) upon any termination of these Terms or request by SuperInvoice Book. The following will survive termination: Section 3.2 (Restrictions), Sections 6.4 (Customer Obligations) through 6.9 (Other Data Collection and Handling), Section 7.2 (Your Responsibilities), and Sections 8 (Ownership) through 17 (Apple-Related Terms).
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND SUPERINVOICE BOOK AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FUNCTIONALITY OR MERCHANTABILITY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTING OR OTHER ADVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW SUPERINVOICE BOOK EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT USE OF THE PRODUCT WILL ENSURE YOUR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY ACCOUNTING STANDARDS OR LEGAL OR REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS OR THAT THE RESULTS OF THE PRODUCT WILL BE ACCURATE OR SUFFICIENT FOR YOUR PURPOSES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCT WILL BE ERROR FREE, THAT ACCESS WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED OR USED WITH THE PRODUCT WILL BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR TIMELY, OR THAT ANY CUSTOMER DATA WILL BE PRESERVED OR MAINTAINED WITHOUT LOSS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW SUPERINVOICE BOOK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY PRODUCT FAILURES OR OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER SYSTEMS OUTSIDE THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF SUPERINVOICE BOOK. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS; HOWEVER, THE DURATION OF STATUTORILY REQUIRED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. Limitation of Liabilities. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SUPERINVOICE BOOK OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY
(I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, FAILURE OF SECURITY MECHANISMS OR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES OR
(II) IN ANY EVENT, FOR AMOUNTS EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF
(A) THE AMOUNT PAID OR PAYABLE BY CUSTOMER TO SUPERINVOICE BOOK IN THE PRIOR SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD OR
(B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS (US$100). THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY IN THESE TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Customer acknowledges that the foregoing limitations are an essential element of these Terms and a reasonable allocation of risk between the parties, and that in the absence of such limitations the pricing and other provisions in these Terms would be substantially different. The Product is controlled and operated from facilities in the United States but may involve transmission of data or utilization of third-party services globally. SuperInvoice Book makes no representations that the Product is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Product from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all Laws. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Product are solely directed to users located in the United States.
12. Consumer Law. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, If Customer is a Consumer (as defined in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the corresponding provisions of the Australian Consumer Law (New South Wales) (“Australian Consumer Law”)):
a. Sections 10 (Disclaimer of Warranties) and 11 (Limitation of Liabilities) do not apply to any liability of SuperInvoice Book to comply with an applicable consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law;
b. Subject to Section 12.3 below, the liability of SuperInvoice Book for any liability, loss, cost or damage, however caused (including by the negligence of SuperInvoice Book), suffered or incurred by Customer because of a failure to comply with a consumer guarantee is limited to SuperInvoice Book (at its election):
(i) resupplying the services; or
(ii) paying the cost of having the services supplied again; and
c. Section 12.2 above does not apply if it is not fair or reasonable for SuperInvoice Book to rely on it for the purposes of section 64A of the Australian Consumer Law.
13. Confidential Information.
In connection with access to the Product, Customer may receive access to confidential or proprietary information of SuperInvoice Book (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information includes the Software, all non-public elements of the Product and any performance information regarding the Product. Confidential Information excludes information that Customer already lawfully knew or that becomes public through no fault of Customer. Customer will
(a) use a reasonable degree of care to protect all Confidential Information,
(b) not use Confidential Information except in support of its authorized use of the Product and
(c) not disclose Confidential Information except to employees and agents with a legitimate need to know and who have agreed in writing to keep it confidential. Customer may also disclose Confidential Information to the extent required by law after reasonable notice to SuperInvoice Book and cooperation to obtain confidential treatment. Unauthorized disclosure of Confidential Information may cause harm not compensable by damages, and SuperInvoice Book may seek injunctive or equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction, without posting a bond, to protect its Confidential Information.
14. Modifications to Terms.
SuperInvoice Book may modify these Terms (including Product pricing and plans) from time to time, with notice given to you by email or through the Product. If you have a Trial Plan or are using Beta Releases, then any modifications will become effective immediately, and if you disagree with the modifications, your exclusive remedy is to terminate these Terms. If you have a Paid Subscription or Invoice Package, you must notify SuperInvoice Book within fifteen (15) days of notice of the modifications that you do not agree to such changes, and SuperInvoice Book (at its option and as your exclusive remedy) may either:
(a) permit you to continue under the prior version of these Terms until your next subscription expiration or renewal date (after which the modified Terms will apply) or
(b) allow you to terminate these Terms and receive a pro-rated refund based on the unused portion of your subscription term or the number of unused invoices remaining in your Invoice Package. Upon any changes to these Terms, you may be required to click to agree to the modified Terms in order to continue using the Product, and in any event continued use of the Product after the modifications take effect constitutes your acceptance of the modifications. As an exception to these rules regarding changes to these Terms,
(i) if we make changes to the Billing Policy, the version of the Billing Policy in effect at the time of purchase (or renewal) of a Paid Subscription or Invoice Package shall apply to that usage plan, and
15. Governing Law, Arbitration, and Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver.
1.Governing Law. These Terms will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without reference to its choice of law provisions and without regard to the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The prevailing party in any dispute under these Terms will be entitled to its costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees.
2.Arbitration. READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM SUPERINVOICE BOOK. For any dispute with SuperInvoice Book, you agree to first contact us at info@SuperInvoiceBook.com and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally. In the unlikely event that SuperInvoice Book has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after ninety (90) days, we each agree to resolve any claim, dispute, or controversy (excluding any claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as provided below) arising out of or in connection with or relating to these Terms, or the breach or alleged breach thereof (collectively, “Claims”) acdording state of Victoria, Australia law.
3. Class Action/Jury Trial Waiver. WITH RESPECT TO ALL PERSONS AND ENTITIES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY HAVE OBTAINED OR USED THE PRODUCT FOR PERSONAL, COMMERCIAL OR OTHER PURPOSES, ALL CLAIMS MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE PARTIES’ INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THIS WAIVER APPLIES TO CLASS ARBITRATION, AND, UNLESS WE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S CLAIMS. YOU AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND SUPERINVOICE BOOK ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION, COLLECTIVE ACTION, PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION, OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OF ANY KIND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. Contract Mechanics and Interpretation. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and SuperInvoice Book related to the Product and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements relating to the Product. If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the extent permissible by law and the remaining provisions will remain in full force. No provision of these Terms will be deemed waived unless the waiver is in writing and signed by SuperInvoice Book. Except as set forth in Section 14 (Modifications to Terms), all amendments to these Terms must be in writing and signed by both parties. In these Terms headings are for convenience only and “including” and similar terms will be construed without limitation.
2.Assignment. You may not assign or transfer these Terms or any rights hereunder, and any attempted assignment or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be void. SuperInvoice Book may freely assign or transfer its rights or obligations hereunder at its sole discretion. These Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of each party’s permitted successors and assigns.
3.SuperInvoice Book Contact Information. If you have any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Product, please contact:
India Registered address
14342, BHATTI Road, Bhatinda 151001, Punjab, India Info@superinvoicebook.com
19 Aspendale crescent Shepparton- 3630- Victoria Australia Info@superinvoicebook.com 4.Notices to You. We may send notices to your email on file or through the Product. All notices are effective upon delivery.
5. Publicity. SuperInvoice Book may use Customer’s name, logo and marks on SuperInvoice Book’s customer lists and marketing materials.
6.Export Control. The Product is subject to Australian and Indian export control laws and regulations, and may be subject to foreign export or import laws or regulations. You agree to comply strictly with all such laws and regulations and not to use or transfer the Product for any use relating to nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or missile technology. You also represent and warrant that you are not located in a country that is subject to Australian and Indian government embargo or that has been designated by the Australian and Indiangovernment as a “terrorist supporting” country and that you are not listed on any Australian and Indiangovernment list of prohibited or restricted parties.
7. Open Source Software. The Product may contain or be provided with components licensed under “open source” software licenses (“OSS”). We list the OSS at Acknowledgments and may update the list from time to time as our usage of OSS changes. To the extent required by the applicable OSS license, the terms of such licenses will apply in lieu of the terms of these Terms with respect to such OSS.
8.Force Majeure. SuperInvoice Book will not be liable to Customer in any way whatsoever for any failure or delay in performance of any of its obligations under these terms arising out of any event or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of SuperInvoice Book.
17. Apple-Related Terms.
If you downloaded the Software from Apple’s App Store, then the following terms apply: These Terms are between you and SuperInvoice Book, and not with Apple. However, as required by Apple, Apple and its subsidiaries will be third party beneficiaries of these Terms and will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary. As described in Section 10 (Disclaimer of Warranties), to the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not make any warranties about the Software. If the Software is nonetheless deemed not to conform to any warranty that may be implied at law, you may notify Apple and Apple will refund the purchase price (if any) for the Software to you. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation with respect to the Software, and, as between Apple and SuperInvoice Book, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to a failure to conform to a warranty will be SuperInvoice Book’s responsibility. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance or support services with respect to the Software. As between SuperInvoice Book and Apple, SuperInvoice Book is solely responsible for the Software and for addressing any claims you or any third parties have about the Software or your possession or use of the Software, including
(i) product liability claims,
(ii) any claim that the Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement and
(iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. In the event of any third-party claim that the Software or your possession or use of the Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, Apple will not be responsible for the investigation, defence, settlement or discharge of such claim.
Good app. Easy to use and very useful. However, when the music is playing, the file name is changing unrecognizing word. For me it can be converted to Chinises. If so, it changes the list title from mp3 tags. ??? I don;t like it. If so, we need to select option. And I cannot enter the play list easily. From time to time, I need change the play list contents. But it is good App.
“Starting a business at a young age, it was challenging at first to get customers to take me seriously. Consistently providing quality service went a long way, but adopting superinvoicebook and sending professional invoices changed my business from a hobby to a career.”
“Now that I’m offering more payment options through superinvoicebook , I’ve seen customers pay their invoices in as little as three or four days. This is a big cash flow improvement for me, and a better overall experience for my clients. It also eliminates the challenges I faced with checks, as most people expect 30 day payment terms, then wait 29 days and 23 hours to send the check.”
Exclusive availabel on Google Play Store for free!